Friday, September 14, 2007

Clara Flies!

After a few more modifications to the rig, Clara finally flies! I love the "thin" look but Suzi and I both want a little more width at the "shoulder" area. We're both glad we didn't go with some kind of frame underneat, but she's going to work on the draping of the cheesecloth to give her a little more width.

Of course I've yet to see a picture that does these ghosts justice and these are more of the same, but here she is:


















She's got GREAT movement. The crank shaft is 10 inches long giving her an approximate 20 inch range of motion! I also moved one "wrist" so they weren't equal distances away from teh cam.
















As you can see, I've also been busy building cemetery fence pieces. 5 down, 7 to go!


















We're also having fun with Halloween at work. BJ and I were asked to "Get Zombied" for a creative editing job on Night Of The Living Dead! I think we look pretty cool!























Just call me Headwound Harry!















Is that gray hair on BJ???
















NICE!

















More pics as we work on the facade for Clara's mausoleum and finish the fence!

No comments: